My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, April 14, 2011

pictures and thoughts


Today, I woke up. I feel empty inside. This isn't the first time has happened recently, in fact few weeks ago. I'm trying to pintpoint what is making me feel this way, and then blaming stress, exams and school, then blaming everything that wasn't truth. However the fact is, I'm feeling empty because the person I love is miles away. Well, hi guys. What a tiring day...... During the 19&20 my school is bringing me and my classmate to the Simei ITE hahahaha. 

I was so happy that it seemed like nothing could bring me down, but a fear that I knew all too well was creeping up on me, as it had done with all of my past relationships. I was now so afraid of what life would be like without you that I convinced myself that everything would be easier if I ended our relationship before I began to rely on you too much. I pushed you away. I let you go. 

So, I'm stuck.