My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

how memories change.



Isn't it funny to see how the memory works? It's like a paper, or chewing gum, that you can shape from one thing to another. So yeap, sup. It's been long since I update my blog. Sometimes in life all you  need is someone to wrap their arms around you, and assure you that everything is going to be just fine. Because when you have him with you, you will never be alone. Have you ever miss that special someone so deeply? Hey and of course, I'm with you. Even in silence you can understand each other, and even a one minute hug can change your whole entire mood.


Who wouldn't like sweet guy. I really miss those times, when he cares and would do anything for me just to make me happy. Every simple occasion will become big one because of his sweetness. Other girls will jealous cause I have the guy who loves me and treats me like princess. In your life, you don't need a perfect guy. All you need is a guy who loves you so much and willing to give his world just to make you happy.