My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, April 16, 2011

if you ever come back


Yzy, I'm glad to have you here.
Happy birthday to you silly. :)


On the morning I woke up, looked for my phone. Brush up, ate breakfast. Everyday when I'm young, I have pet dog, named doggie. He would usually woke me up with his cute lil fur around me. I kinda mizz him. :(( The only creature on earth who loves me more than himself. Whenever I saw a dog look like exactly him, it will reminds me of him. His cute eyes soft fur mesmerize me. And then I left him.. I think I wasn't good enough for him, so I found him a good owner. So yep, hi. Saturday night. I went to meet Joleen at Compass. Lack of money, lack of freedom and even lack of penis. Darryl and all came afterwards, took train to Dhoby, then somerset reached the destination went to Cineleisure, bought Darryl stuffs, Scape. Ate Kfc. Saw quite number of familiar faces. Me, Joleen and co catch a late night movie, Scream4. OK, it's Nc16. Violent show, there's this part where by, you will be shock by their sound effect, what's more we are sitting infront from the movie screen like two place away from us. Walked again.. And then homesweethome. :)


This song is awesome.