My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, March 14, 2011

You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.


Ever felt like the world was crashing down on you? Hey there, I'm. with. you. Follow me and take my hand, cause you're not all alone here. Look, "I'm with you", I am. I'll walk this path with you being lonely. Being lonely is just being independent by yourself. Many times in my life, I stretched myself too think, never knew how to say no. In my mind, if I did all I could. As you can imagine I was greatly disappointed. My motives misguided and lost. I should have given without looking for anything in return, I was investing care in others looking fora return in love, but the the return didn't always find it's way back to me. And as expected,  I went down in flames. Oh boy, you're giving me a hard time