My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm with you.

I'm rlly pretty lazy to upload pictures. Well.. because blogger is such a bitch, it's doesn't allow me to upload more than 5pictures. For every 5pictures you have to wait like 10mins? Wanna see photos? Check it out at facebook dude. I'll still blog though, not always, at least once a week or maybe twice? Fuck that, there's so many things running thru my mind now. I need a time machine, if time could return back as before, I will choose my childhood, with no problems in my mind. I will change myself. You know what hurts the most? When your ex shouted at you, when you did nothing, nothing wrong at all. I blame him. I blame his ex-girlfriend. I blame his upbringing. I blame so much, and I had resolved this year to eliminate blame from my life. I'm a heartbreaker, heartbreak, a rll bad heartbreaker. I didn't know that things turn out this way, definitely I don't know why. That feeling is killing me. Dang it, that's where the part I'm stuck at it. Rebecca suck it up, face it. Settle issues by yourself, independently. I'm lost, so badly. 

Rock on! Scissors, paper, stone. And you sucks my sock.
OK WHY AM I SO RANDOM HAHAHAHAH