My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, March 18, 2011

And then, after some days living in the past, she returns to her future.



Is he like this with every girl he knows? Does he do these special things for me for every other girl? Does he tell all the girls he talks to the same thing he tells me? Is he talking to other girls on the side, or am I the girl on the side? Am I the only girl he’s talking to? Does he talk about me to his friends? Will things change after we do things? Woah. Welcome to my mind. :) 


Hey, I came along to watched this show, Notebook yesterday. Five times. Over and over and over again. I watched it all night, trying to figure my own life out. I felt like every word Noah said to young Allie (who was engaged to someone else), was directly spoken to me I tried to picture my life from now, 2o, 30, 40 years from now. What's it look like?  


So, hi I'm Rebecca. I maybe didn't choose the right one. I didn't follow my heart. I go for the easy way, because there is no easy way. The only thing more impossible than staying, is leaving. I don't have the courage to destroy anything. To destroy it all. To figure it out. I just can't. So here's the deal. If you want something, go for it. Life really is too short to wait. Me? I waited too long, and now it's too late.