My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rumours are nothing but lies, Records are nothing but past

I have an awesome friends around me.






More pictures on facebook.
Happy birthday Rebecca!
Though, it was simple. Tears of joy ran down my stiffen cheeks, touched yet upset. Who needs boys when I've got awesome friends? 

I really don't know what to do. People tell me loving someone is the greatest thing in life, but I know how you feel when you get hurt, and I know running is easy and it spares your feelings, and... And I'm babbeling. Forever is an awfully long time to wait, and time I've learned. Too much it's kills you, grow old that we wait will never happen. dwell on the past about people, and things are off without.