My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, March 26, 2011

If only mistakes we’re that easy to undo.


Lazy to upload picture xx. Mom buying me a Dslr! COOL OR WHAT HEHE


Hi guys, yesterday was an awesome day for me. I'm back from plaza, town/cine and punggol! Woke up at 10plus, called Natalie. Prepare everything, I'm always late. Natalie came to my house, then meet Jeremie. Then headed down to Ion, then walked to Cine, can you even imagine  the journey it's so fucking far what's more I'm wearing high heels, dang.. Reached already, walked around. Meet Siyi darling, woah it's been long since I met her!!!  Decided to watch movie, the "Sucker punch" the show was like damn no link la, the sound effect freak me out, I was damn shock by the sounds effect. Hahahah. The whole show, was damn touching. Fuck why on earth they exist such an evil person? Yo sucks man. Cine was so pack yesterday. Saw quite numbers of familiar faces.  The movie ended at 8plus. Went down to Outside old town white coffee to smoke. Headed down to Punggol with them. At 10, send Natalie home. Cab home with Siyi and Jeremie. Home sweet home at 11plus. Hehe. What a day!


That should be me..