My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.

Everybody made mistakes, don't they?
Hi!! I only uploaded some, because Picasa is being a bitch, for not allowing me to upload pictures at one go. Dang.... Take a look in facebook photo album instead! ! ! What a boring sunday..... School tomorrow, monday blues~ Went to Punggol with Jeremie to take my Itouch. We crap loads of nonsense inside the bus, down the bus and everywhere lah. Hahah. And then homed. Basicaly yesterday went out with my threesome awesome friends! What a messy day with full of HSA, nb I swear I won't fucking hell go bugis anymore again, fucking hell................. z.z

It's just me growing up...
















I  realize that I've grown fatter and shorter. You know what? 4years back or maybe 3years ago, I used to have curly hair, do not know how to put on make up, I miss my childhood, who doesn't? :)  Wassup woke up at around 10, texted Siyi, bathe and prepare everything, Siyi came to my houe, left my house headed down to Mall. We went to MacDonald inside for aircon!!!!!!! I swear the weather is fucking burning me, I'm going to get blacker and blacker again hahaha, while waiting for Jeremie we took pictures with her. Woah, I'm like damn retarded la. :( Jeremie came, bought his frolicks, headed down to Town. Trained, reached 313 walked to Cine, then scape to buy Jeremie stuffs. Well..... then ate our lunch at foodcourt. Then trained to Bugis meet Jeremie friend, sucha unlucky day hsa came, walked to Arab street for Shesha, damn lucky I hide my fucking cigg on my pants, hahahaha. What a day, then hougang. Smoke, karkang mall, homesweethome.