My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Learn to appreciate things around you.


Took this from last year, if I wasn't wrong, before June Holiday, ohhh memorizes. ~
I remembered this picture I took this in the salon with Reena. Just came back from school excursion at E18hteen Chefs, named Benny. At Fusionoplis. He's a drug addiction in his horrible past. In addiction, he has been in and out during his teenage years, which means he's a having difficulties changing himself. His teenage year turns out to be a Fifteen year's nightmare.  A new leaf, a new beginning, so he decided to lead a normal life. He even teached us how to bake brownie and he showed us the steps and ingredients, we even ate his food. Hahaha. And then homed around 6. :)

At the age of  9, your dad buys you ice-cream, you blame him for dripping all around your lap. At the age of 10, he paid for your tution-fee you thanked him for not bothering it. At  the age  of  11, you went to a birthday party, you blame him for not fetching you home. At the age of 12, you failed your PSLE, you blame him for not giving you tution. At the of 13, when he gave you tution, you blame him for being naggy. At the age of 14, he came back from work,  looking for a hug, you thanked him by having  your bedroom locked. And then at the of 15, you went to lockup, you blame him for bailing you out  late. So... what's the world would be like in 10years later? Learn to treasure things, never take things for granted. Cause you'll never know, until it's gone. I love them even though I did many stupid stuffs in the past...