My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, December 31, 2010

Turn up the base.

Why must always I'm the one who suffering? Please don't interrupt me for acting.
I only upload some.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tonight at 12, 2011. A better year, better memories and better adventures.
All I can say is this year pass really really fast. During this year, all I can say is I changed. This year is the worst year ever. I've gone thru all the bad and good times. I even lost quite numbers of friends, best friend to enemies. I wonder how am I gonna celebrate for 2011 later.. I'm not even prepared, sean rush me to get prepare by 1. -___-  School reopening like 5days more and going back amk hq again. Fuck. I miss school. T.T

This year memories indeed amazing spending time with you though it's a short period of 5months, those happy and sad moments. In the past, I received a lovely text and I smile so much from it, to the point where I realize I probably smiling pretty damn funny and immediately look up around to see if anyone saw me, I would just act normal and smile to myself with that one text in mind. Every night I was sleeping, I tend to look back to our memories and realize how stupid I was the month before.

I should get prepared now.