My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear you,
You taught me a lot of things in the short 5months when we're together. I got along so well with you. Things just went smoothly for as long as they could. I didn’t mind staying up until so late every night despite having school, I’d fall asleep content. Sometimes you, makes me worry for not going home. I would tell you everything I love about you and you would respond with just your breathing. Remember the one time you woke up disappointedly for not waking you up? Something happened, seeing you like this, break my heart, we even cried for hours facing each other, at that time you literally break my heart. I love you, from the bottom of my heart. And I even randomly kissed you everywhere I go.

I’ve learned that I can change to make someone happy. Before. You said you hardly remember anything. You said you're not fit to be love, let me tell you something, I believe that there is no ugliness when it comes to love. Two people can be the most annoying, spiteful, mean people in the world. However, that is what makes them amazing together. Falling in love brings out the best in people, even the worst kinds of people. I do not believe that you only fall in love with that person once again, or in that quote “there is no past tense with love; either you still love them, or you never did. 

Maybe that relationship we had, both parties in the wrong. I would say something that I thought would be fair enough but you’d leave. So I changed my ways, for you. Remember the day you asked me “how long can we last”? I didn't want to answer, but deep inside my heart, forever. And still, I've kept those changes. I learned the hard way that sometimes caring about something means that you have to let go a little. I tried to grab onto anything I could grasp and that just made me fall even harder. I told you I would release but I just tightened my grip. It pushed you away. It broke us. 

And I’ve said that so many times, I’ve tried so many things to get over you but this is the final chapter of our story, this is our last page. I don’t want this to be the last page. But there’s a lot of things we wish we could change and this one isn’t ever possible. I love you so much and I always will. Maybe we’ll look at each other and smile because of this story. This right here, this is our story. And I’m sorry that it had to come to an end. But I guess most things come to an end, don’t they? :)