My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sorry doesn't turn back time.

2011.
A new year, a new beginning, a fresh start and change, same old thing continue, it just a matter of days and years. I'm happily that I manage myself for not so clingy on you. And, I'm happy for that. I'm once again hook up by a new song called Lonestar Baby I'm amazed by you. School's reopening like 2days more, students detest most.

Many people ask me why I change, I sum up everything in life to be honest I did change. The reason I wanted to be a theft, parents didn't give enough allowance. A 10dollars can't even buy 2meals for me. I've no boyfriend to support me. I didn't find any job. Singapore salary to little. I'm not a rich girl. Well, drop the subject because I'm happygurlgurl96 now.  

I can sense something that, 2011 is not going to be a better year. I sense that something bad is going happen.