My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I was hook up by this song Rhythm of love.
It was Mom's Birthday & Merry Christmas yesterday. And today, Ahgong's birthday, going celebrate with Cuzzie and Fummily. Hehe. Slept quite late yesterday, as many of my friend came over to my house to celebrate Mom's birthday. Didn't really go Cineleisure there instead  rotted at hougang. Pictures for the day, none. Lazy update. 6days more to New year countdown, looking forward you know. School reopening in few days more, excited much but afraid of being nag by dm. x.xGoing back to Amk Hq to report at 7Jan. Going back counselling at 17Jan. I hope 2011 going to be a better year. Short post bb!