My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, December 24, 2010

A mistake.

Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas? Oh Santa, this is the present that you gave me? This a coward dog, who trying to hide this feeling inside me, nobody understands me. Out from lockup, isn't a good thing I was stuck in there, waiting for mom and dad to bail me up and now it's 4:00 yet I'm here posting, phone receive 20 plus message, sorry didn't reply you as my phone batt was low. Didn't have the mood of celebrating Christmas but Mom's birthday. The moment I was out I saw my mom's face, she didn't blame instead she hug me, as her daughter I felt so guilty, nobody can change you, unless you really change yourself. I stay up all night and can't get myselfself fall asleep. Mom, I love you. (One day, when you're old look back with no regrets.)