My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I still love you even if you keep acting like an asshole.

Dear Santa,
Christmas is coming. xoxo. 
I FUCKING SPOIL MY PHONE LOST ALL CONTACTS T.T
Hiyo. Hardly online msn now adays, more interested on the outside world than being stucked at home. GUESS WHAT, I love my brother. And yep, I'm decided not to sell any tickets from club already. :/ Course is coming this friday! Christmas is coming, looking forward about it! Mom's birthday coming, omg! School reopening, can't wait! Countdown for new year! And "our before 7month anniversary coming too"! Went to Nex at 2plus. Kovan lan at Arena with Sab and Natnatyee! Haha. Point headed home! Going vacation tomorrow with mom! Will be back til night! Collection had been launched! And for that you can see how cui my face already. x.x I know I isn't great at taking photoshoot, well.. You know what? I'm thankful that God created me in this way. I don't have the perfect body, the figure that every girl wished for. I don't have the perfect complexion, skin and hair. Nevertheless, I'm grateful. That's because, I can be assured that when a guy falls in love with me someday, that's because he's in love my personality, and not just based solely on my looks. That's what true love is all about. :)
Can 29 march pass faster? I'm counting from now on. :(


전 그 복잡한 오늘도 많이보고 싶었어. 어쩌면 내가이 설정에 익숙해져야만, 당신은 알아요. 당신은 항상 주위되지 않습니다.