My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Wednesday is a boring day. 19days til school's open. 
I miss school and I miss you. Memories.
Photobucket
Cut my hair. Is my hair look extremely weird?
Photobucket
I love my fats. Lately had been eating supper and stay up late to watch movie which is some love show, without online-ing msn. Msn is boring, facebook is boring and should I just delete my blog since nobody's reading? Anyone wanna go out with me and ton during January? :/
Photobucket
Miss my brother? :) He's extremely noisy!!! I bet someone's missing him, LOL!
And waz yep, Daniel's birthday is coming! Which is tomorrow. 
Dedicate to Danielgja.
Photobucket
Happy 14 birthday dude! Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you, even though your noisy like a bird but your just like a 8 digit number of my listening friend. Enjoy your day tomorrow!