My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, December 13, 2010

Im your fairygod mother.

Hello. aye.('.') Sorry for neglecting my blog, after a long thought, I guess I should be back from a proper blogging because my blog speaks for me? I love my blog, even though it's simple nothing special, not really nice and even many passerbys tagging me, my blog had a wonderful memories! :) Maybe a blog doesn't need a tagboard? If you've one in your blog, passerbys will started spamming like oh,"she's a bitch" or spam some nasty comments, like nobody business so what for? Might as well, keep this blog for myself oh well nobody's reading. Back to me, skipped course today, haha. Photoshoot for today is awesome. My face, cui okay. Pimples on my face. xxxx Whatever. Looking forward for next photoshoot. Yep, absolutely! YOU KNOW WHAT, I can't pronounce this word 'Episode' like damn, it takes me for 20mins of pronouncing this fucking damn word. Decemberbaby, please be nice. You're stressing me now, you're a busy month for me. x.x I've so many event coming, so many thing to think. Well..

แต่มีความรู้สึกมากมายที่ยังอยู่หลังจากที่คุณได้ไปแล้วผมคิดว่าคุณคิดว่าผมจะวางไว้ข้างหลังผม แต่ดูเหมือนว่ามีบางสิ่งบางอย่างเสมออยู่ที่นั่นเพื่อเตือนให้ฉัน มื่อฉันได้ยินเพลงของเราได้รับความรู้สึกเก่าเดียวกันหวังว่าฉันจะสามารถกดย้อนกลับและกลับมือของเวลาและฉันไม่ควรจะบอกคุณ ฉันได้พยายามที่จะได้รับคุณจากใจ แต่ ...