My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life's a bitch.

Hello sweetie.
Photobucket
More pictures on facebook!
I don't believe in 11:11, definitely no. I love butter, i love oily food and I love bbq. Meet Mayber at green today, it's raining, wind was extremely strong, cab down Sengkang to Yt's house, 'Mayber warn me I maybe his next victim' LOL prepared to bbq, went his house downstairs til 7plus, police came to screen us and police took 3 of our pictures, fucking resident complain, went to bbq pit instead ate alot of  food and was playing our poker cards!! Anyone tai tee? Or whatever, I don't know what's was the spelling. x.x Bbq was funnnnn. Left Sengkang at 10plus and homed. I FEEL LIKE BAKING COOKIES, damn. Going for the stupid course at 2 as dm had message us, after that going watch movie. Stay tuned! :)

You had her, you took her for granted. She decides to move on, you beg her to stay. She accepts you back, you're satisfied. She loves you sincerely, you take her as a joke. She had eyes only for you, you looks for others to mingle with. She gives you attention, you ignored her. She's always there for you, you don't even care. You had her, you took her for granted. The cycles repeats itself again and again. I don't understand you.