My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, December 17, 2010

Back to being stranger.

Boeyeah. Hi I feel like sleeping, in a sleepy mode. x.x
Photobucket
More pictures on facebook!
I miss school, school opening in few weeks times, Christmas/Mom's birthday coming in few days more. And new year countdown is coming in few weeks too! Can't wait for the celebration damn. You know what? I was hook by dota, dota was fun yet complicating. I love killing zombies! Motherfucker. Hehe. And so....Was suppose to go chalet end up meet Sab and tammy at point,(misstammy.)cab down to 928 to fetch Ahping, then down for course. End at 5plus? Took train to Dhoby, meet Ivan and Nat, then went to Cineleisure, bought our tickets first, ate Kfc was few mins late for moive,  watch this show 'Tron', rate that for 4/5 in the first place I thought was a boring show, but I find out that this show is interesting and touching! Show ends at 8plus, 2hours of show. Ivan was noisy. I love to eat mental apples. Haha. Homed at 10plus. Maybe going Sheesha tomorrow? :) Stay tuned? 


OH, few mins more to 18, 7months? Well I guess…I have to continue walking in my path alone. The journey will going to be hard and lonely without you, but I have to move on, when I say move on not forgetting you, but by moving on with life, learn new stuffs, maybe it hurts me badly but we're once a couple right? We once use to love each other, those fights.. Thank you for walking along with me even in a short time, that part with you has been a very memorable one, I can say one of the best… I won't dedicated much this time, I respect your decisions, I've loads of things to tell you, alot. I.... I bet you won't even remember this number, I can't read your mind, no longer. Hearing that you've girlfriend, I feel proud of you last long? :) Dear heart, sorry for all the damage.