My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm lack of patient ! ! ! !
I know that you're not going to read what I'm writing now...
Is it easy to forget someone you love even after many weeks have passed since you broke up? Every time I think that I can start a new life without him, I discover that I'm still in love with him. Who is to be blamed? Me or Him? I think we're both to be blamed for the mess I'm in now. To write love on his lies, I'm addicted to this boy, called Melvin. They detest me in your life. Using my entire life to love you, covering every harm against you. I love you, yet I can't have you. Cuz, I can't trust you. You can buy sex with money or get it with force, but you can never force someone to love you or buy someone's love. People who believe that love doesn't exist, they themselves don't exist. They're dead in life, walking zombiessssssss!