My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Long ago with bbg. 
I miss my hair, my piercing and my cutie-ness. 
I wish my heart is a computer: If I have a problem, I click Ctrl+Alt+Del, or Restart it and everything will be okay. I wish my mind is an Internet browser: I can delete my browsing history and clear the dns cache. I wish I can install an Anti-virus in my heart to delete the virus of your love which has infected my psyche, my nervous system and my whole life. Naise, I know. ~~

HougangMall>>Point>>Zech'sCondo>>Hsh.
Me rock your world baby! So hello. Yep2. Basically tomorrow plan goes like this, attend the course, 12plus @ LorAhSoo. Will be seeing the same face again and again during holiday! Wtf, I hope tommorrow if attend, the course will be interesting! Hahahahahaha! Bb!