My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest? It isn't love, it's like.
You can't keep your eyes or hands off that person? It isn't love, it's lust.
Are you proud to eager to show them off? It isn't love, it's pride.
Do you want them because you know they are there? It isn't love, it's loyalty.
Are you there because they kissed? Or held your hand? It isn't love, it's low confidence.
Do you stay for  their confessions of love because you don't want to hurt them? It's isn't love, it's pity.
Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat? It isn't love, it's infatuation.
Do you pardon their faults because you don't want to hurt them? It isn't love, it's friendship.
Do you tell them everyday that they are the only person you thought of? It isn't love, it's a lie.
Are you willing to give them all your favourite stuff? It isn't love, it's charity.
Does your heart ache and break because they are sad? Then it's love.
Do you cry for their pain, even though they are strong? Then it's love.
Do you stay, because a incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you there? Then it's love.
Do their eyes see your true heart and touch your soul so deeply that it hurts? Then it's love.
Do you pardon their faults because it's part of who they are? Then it's love.
Are you attracted to the person, but stay with them faithfully without regrets? Then it's love.
Would you give them your heart, your life, your death? Think about it twice.

Today after 12am, will be our monthsary. 6month of love. Today, I expressed how I feel to you. I'm unsured bout your thoughts right nao. I still remember everything, yes, everything. Our first kiss, hug, talk, text and the first time you held my hand. Our sweetest, most memorable memory was when we went to www for our 4month anniversary, there's so many memories but I chose this. Why? Because I still remember when you carried me that very moment? You asked me 'How long do you think I will carry you'? I replied 'What do you think'? But, deep in my heart, I thought it will be eternity. Eternity? I didn't believed it at first, you taught me. Yes, I might sound like a pampered girl, I might sound exaggerating, I might sound crazy over you or maybe I might sound like a mad girl, but, it comes from the bottom of my heart. And of cause, because of your betrayal twice, my trust for you lessen. 难道知道你的过去,就不能爱你吗?I realize I miss you more each day. You taught me how to love, how to let go, how to be strong, how to control my temper, how to give in, how to treasure a person, you held my hand and overcome obstacles over and over again, you're the one who willing to hold my hand tightly. Despite my bad reputation outside, you're willing to accept for who I am and although you never blame me once, but I always feel that I'm the one that spoil your reputation and lead you to a person like this. Lastly, you taught me how to maintain a relationship lasting. Although, you took my heart away, but I will always wait for the owner to come back. :) Thank you for everything, even though we ended. I believe it take times. :3 Do you mind if we start over again? When I said start over it means to start as friends again you know, just like how we just knew each other.