My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why was Snow White given a poisoned apple? 
To show us that not everybody is gonna be kind and not everyone is really who they say they are.
Why did Cinderella run away at midnight?
To remind us that everything does have it limitations, even dreams.
Why did Ariel exchange her fins to feet?
To show us that people are willing to give up anything to be with who they love just to be happy.
Why did Aurora sleep for 100years?
To tell us that you might have to wait for quite sometime for your true love to come along. Sometimes it's very long, but worth it.
Why did Princess Jasmine fall for Aladdin?
To let us know that what the heart wants, it wants it no matter what.
Why was Belle in love with Beast?
To remind us that you can't really help what's on the outside, but if the inside is beautiful, then nothing will stand in the way of love. 
After all, inside every confident woman is a fragile princess waiting to be saved.


After 12, tonight. 6month and 1day had just passed.
I missed things used to be. You will wait for my reply in the middle of night. I miss h2h talk with you. I miss the times when we're tgt outside, only the two of us. I miss your negative comments. I miss those things that we've done. I miss your hi in msn, even though after a few seconds I've logged on. I miss your cooking of noodle. I miss your every second of actions. It feel so different not to recieve any good morning or good night message or any calls from you or even sweet messages from you. Even though my phone was spammed for a hundred of messages, there's still no you. I text you, just to hope that you're still sending me text messages. Today, the place we pass by, movie.. you usually would hug me tight and I could hardly breathe. Kissing in the cinema. Everything I think about what I did to you. All I did today, was to think all those memorizes that we had. I looked at you without you knowing? I don't know what to do, I guess you too... I miss you knowing that you're not mine anymore. If we're together still till now, we're having fun late at night, not here thinking bout you. In future, movie and the place we use to went before will not be me, but your future girlfriend that you're awaiting. Just a word bye, means alot to me. Your not part of my daily routine anymore, make me feel so empty. Now, often times we don't even talk anymore. I.miss.you.so.much.I.wish.you.knew.