My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well.. Everything is over. Holiday now. (insertsmileyface) And you know the rest.. Well.. maybe I honestly don't really understand. Dear Melvin, I'm grateful enough that I came across to walk this path with you in the past, I realised you're doing so much better than me. And you don't need me. I guess we'll never be together again, as you never gave us to do so. As what Zech said, learn to be strong, you can't be there with me 24/7 everyday.  Time will heal all wound. Everyone makes mistake, mistake are for me to learn, learn and not to repeat same mistake again. Sooner or later, I have to face you. God gave me a chance when you broke up with me, it's my choice for wanting you back. God already helped me. There's no way, there's gonna be second time. Revenge are just being childish. Let nature take it course. :) Hiek2.


-
-
Pictures are all in facebook!
Penisular > RaffleSpc > Bugis > Iluma > Dg > Mall > 4hundredplus > Point > Hsh !