My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi earthling. Sup. Didn't went out today, it's raining all I can see. Went to Rivermall with Babysabby and BabyTummy yesterday. MUHAHA, daiso.~ Aftermaths, Zech's condo, point, block ad hsh. :-) Wow, I'm willing to change for the better, I promise you I won't sniff glue already k, even though it hurts alot. Naise. Catch the ball? :b Okay, this few days was so busy with some talks that was given by our school dm. School selected 10pupils for attending this course, and for that, that included me. It's a must for attending this, people enjoying their holiday, yet I have to attend this course, greenleaf thingy. God. Singapore Customs yesterday came to our school for a talk bout smoking illegal cigarettes. I'm only one who got caught for illegal cigarettes. Illegal cigarettes is made of shit. I just realise. Hahahahahaha! And the day before yesterday, went to Lor Ah Soo, for talks again. It's like, you can't even enjoy your holiday. We've camp during holiday too. Argh. Ohyes, report book, I was happy about my result. Actually, teacher gave me a chance for promoting NA, but i choose NT. And you, remember our bet? :) You said, when I get promoted you listen every word I said. And, I promise you I will throw my result slip on your face. I guess, you don't remember already. It's fawsome amazing how I get to know you. Why? Because that's the reason why. Where to begin?  That's it. There's even no explanation. There was no more, no less. You told me that this matter is bout you, you wouldn't tell. The facts, is you're lying, LYING. You're just finding an excuse to break with me, and clingy with other girl. I had nothing to do with it, how could I not have everything to do with it. You just want to be single, you don't want me. You don't want us. But we were perfect. I can't get over you, I miss you. My heart breaks every time I think about you. I dream about you, just to wake up to realize you're gone. I dream about  how we make things up so fast together. I dream about the first day we're having our cute version at your house. You told me I'm the one you love the most, you told me that you would treasure me. But I realise, its only just a dream.. I still love you. Why did you have to absolutely destroy me. Why? 5months to you not memorable enough? Everytime we pass by a place that we went together, did together reminds me alot of thing. Yes, you said a good horse would never turn back. You're good enough? If you're good enough you wouldn't broke up with me, you told me you're just kidding when you sent that. But why when Sabrina scold you it became real? I'm really foolish enough to believe your lies, why? Why have you do this? I did say, I deleted our pictures already, yes I want you forget me. But I was just saying, not even one I deleted it. We fought for the past 2months I was with him through everything when he failed. You loved me too much to destroy it for yourself. He loved me too much to disappoint me. And that 's what made him extraordinary to me after a while, after I realized he wasn't ideal at all. And forgave him again and again for what he was doing to himself and to us because that's what love is, that's what love does. I lowered my standards for you. To love you. To be with you. And you made me just another piece of trash. Just an out of town snack where you could store up all your emotions and get all the love one person can give to another person because I did, I actually did. I actually gave all of myself. I sacrificed part of who I am for you and that never comes back. I never get that back. And why? Because you loved nothing..