My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I love every minute i spend with my boyfriend, but i also feel that the time we spend apart is also important for our relationship. A relationship isn't interesting when you have nothing new to share about. In relationship, there must be quarrell then will know each other better. Times loses its meaning and mind files in a different world together. Realise something, whatever i saw baby i will be very shy my heartbeat jump. I really enjoy spending time with you even if we’re just going to be us and have no else to go. There are a million things i love about you, like your cute butt or the way you smile, the way you look me in the eye, too. And i just get the greatest feeling when i make you laugh. I feel as if my company makes you happy, and that’s what i wish for you. For you to be happy. And when i see you laugh at my clumsy ways, it just makes me want to spend the rest of my life with you so i can see a smile on your face. :) Bbytan, you just adorable i can't help it but to nag you like nobody business. Hougang > Amk > Bishan > Somerset > Babyhouse > Homesweethome.