My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, September 27, 2010



Hi readers. Okay, i'm being random again. What a boring day without baby. :"( English paper 2, i didn't do for fucking 3page. I wish, i hope i can promote. Bless me. Maths paper tomorrow, i hope i can be able to do. :-) I miss baby effing much, oh god. 11:11, i want to walk a longer distance with baby.
When i first met you, i never would have imagined that i would have such strong feelings for you, i never would have thought that i would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterfiles in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When i first met you, i never would've thought that i would love you. Being with you is amazing. Baby, one day i hope you understand, how much you mean to me.