My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everytime i saw you, i want to grab you and kiss you.

So hi there! Exams isn't over yet, i wish i manage to promote to Sec2, for NOW result only can help me for not going court.. I wish, i could. Please, grant me. 6Oct my last paper, make time run faster. :( Basically, nothing much yesterday. 1plus, meet up with francine, it's been aged since i saw her man!! Meet her at Hougang Ave 8 mac then headed down to baby house. Baby fucking lazy. -__- He was still sleeping, while he told me that his ready. :(  2plus, went to Hplaza. What's wrong with now adays weather? Stupid annonying. Aftermath, took a long ride bus 147 then cab back to Hplaza again. Baby being rich again, hell no. Baby do his stuffs at Hplaza downstairs, so left me and francine. 6plus, Siyi and angel came afterthat. WOW, same here it's been aged since i saw siyi. Pool. Baby came up plaza to find me, i miss baby alot. *Insertsadface* Lan, what th fuck my audi skills very jialat. L4D i'm lovin it. Homesweethome. :)
世界上没有怕老婆的男人, 只有尊重老婆的男人. (y) 23days more oh baby. Hiekhiek.