My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I hate boyfriend who fucking accuse me, when i didn't fucking do a shit. Call me just to ask me that fucking question, when i didn't even do single fucking shit. I trust you, why can't you just fucking trust me? Why should i even tag her, when you know i dislike seeing her blog and facebook. You know i will get so annonyed. Ya, i dislike her, but that doesn't mean i will fucking tag her blog. Whenever her blog got spammed, you will come and ask me. I prefer retribution than revenge, i'm not a stupid girl who will tag her blog and take revenge. I will just wait for karma, even she didn't done anything wrong, you still think that i will tag her? People tell you i "tag" her, people tell you that i eat shit you believe? And please, .Y.O.U. get the facts right. I repsect you, because you're my boyfriend side people and you're his 'sister'. Don't put your word into my shoes. I get so fucking piss off, by YOU. Fuck my life what you want from me? The reason, you know why i get so piss off? BECAUSE YOU PREFER BELIEVE OUTSIDER WORDS THAN YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND. I'm shock. People tell you something bad about you, i choose to believe yoou, what about you? You accuse me. Melvin, i'm not angry or something, but you know til now, i get accuse i will get mad, when i didn't did this. Am i not good enough? After all the quarrell that we have this few weeks, every quarrell i'm the one who talk to you first, who didn't argue with you, maybe a lil bit. I'm trying to change my attitude. How bad you treat me, you're still my boyfriend, you're still the one i love, you're still the one who i tolerate your attitude the most. Ya, i'm a terrible girl, don't know how who stop you for doing bad things, don't know how to talk things right, don't know how treat boyfriend properly. I have a imature brain that sounds like 5years old lil girl. All my fault. Baby, i'm sorry. I'm too agitated. Iloveyou