My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I didn't ask much more than your love.
So yep sup! I'm having a lil fever. Hey, you know what? Teachers day on tuesday, which means wednesday we doesn't need to go school, but remembered something, EXAMS IS ROUND THE CORNER. Fuck. Welll.... Basically as usal saturday spent my day with baby and siyi.
Babyhouse > Hougangmall > Amk > White sand > Church > Ehub > Hougang mall > Slack > Homed.
I was surprise that actually i saw vernice while i was headed down to baby house. Walked to baby house upstairs, baby you're fucktupppppp. Woke baby up from his dreamland, waited for him to bathe and stuffs, while vernice was downstairs waiting for us. BABY YOU'RE SO SLOW. :-) Keke. Hougangmall after that, eat my lunch. Kfffffccccccc, while eating waited for siyi to come. OMGWAT. It's been weeks since i saw my darlingz! Hehe. Cab down to amk. Took bus to whitesand, pei siyi pierce her smiley. HAHAH. How was the feeling? :D From whitesand we walked til ehub. 7plus waited for siyi cell group. Church until 8plus. Reach hougang around 9.30. Siyi left, so left me and baby. Took bus 72 back to point. Slack and homed. Baby, i love you more and more each day! Even though, we quarrell like nobody business sometimes, but still you make me so hypnotized.

Tags replied :
Melvin ,: Tagged bi < :>
- Hi.
Ying Jie's: Taggggggged ~ !
- Thanks.
Caiying: Tagged. :D
- Thanks.
xiaomin.: Tag, sist
- Thanks.
Jas anneliese.: Hi motta ♥.
- Hiiii.
Joey: Jie
- Hello.
X.: Love your tips nice job. Last long with your bf.
- We will.
Venus .: Tagged . <:
- Thanks.
Kaiying: Tag (:
- Thanks.
rong su: tag ~
- Thanks.
Tammy ;DDD: REBECCAKOHHHHH.
- Hiiiiiiiiio!
Jx: Taq
- Thanks.
Melissaaaa-: Hey rebecca ! Tagged :D
- Hello!
Misaki Theodora Eldora :): Linked!
- Link you soon.
psb: melvin watch out k
- Shut up
VENUSz: Tagged /
- Thanks.
Melvin ,: I love you
Melvin ,: Won't .
- OKay, i love you tooo.
psb: are u venus chu .. if t she using ur photo
- What you talking?
ELLINE!: Helloo Rebecca.Tagged
- Helllo.
p3iy1: HEY! paiseh, relink agn xD

- :)
psb: u venus chu right ?
- Huh.
psb: wad ur age ?
- 14.
Melvin ,: :<
- ?