My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I wonder why.....
Hihi2. How's was your day spent during saturday? Fun or boring? Omgz, i spent my saturday time, watching horror movie w/ Sab, Zech, Ivan and Tammy. Rate this movie, 10/10. It's not a nc16 show or m18. So.. think you guys can watch this movie. (Y) This show really getting me on my nerves, i was shouting like one mad women while watching. Sorry Ivan and Zech. HAHA. They had been hearing too much of my screaming. Idiot. Okay, this show somehow quite touching la fuck. You watch you will know ^^ hehe. After movie, took bus back to Hougangpoint to makan.. keke. My money just flew of like that, can you imagine if  there's a money dropping on the floor, how great? Something wrong with your brain Rebecca. Impossible. I'm awesome, spell me fawsome. :D Wtfffz. I adore pets alot!! OKAY, i'm mad now, real mad. Siyi is coming over my placeeeee, hoho. Seems like we didn't meet each other for like 2weeks already? LOL!! I'm going eat my so call 'Dinner' already :) while waiting for siyisweetheart come!!! Can't wait :( OKAY, bye readers

               Day 11 w/o you, out of sudden, i dreamt about you last night. -.- I started to see thing already. -_-