My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HEY KNOCK IF OFF ALREADY?

School as per normal. Was late for school today with TAMMYTAN. Heeehee. 6 offence she got. WALAO EH. TEACHER.CHOO a special teacher of our form teacher SO PATHETIC LA FUCK. 6offence only, teacher nag at us like don't know what.. And why his pants so up? :o HAHA. Omg, i'm laughing with tammytan nao, fucking funny.

English-Mrbean got come school today, he always nehninehneh. OMFG.

MotherTongue-WALAN EH, you know what? I got 100 for my chinese spelling, you know why? Becuase i cheat last week. Heheeee. Teacher say i smart, no choice but to admit. :))

Maths-OKAY, maths one period only, but i skipped for 20mins, another 15mins, do homework, teacher release us late for recess. -_-

Recesssssssssssssssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.

DnT-Bored during Dnt, so much fun with Reena, teacher so gl -.- Rebecca here Rebecca there, something wrong with teacher's brain, keep ask me to draw this and that. Suppose to stay back, keep on argue-ing until i don't have too. Clever? HAHA.  


Write this letter to my disgusting dream. I finally woke up from a very long dream. (Some of my story i've skipped) My dream started like this.... I met a boy called ______,  he took my number and we started texting each other, call each other and msn each other everyday. Few days later, he asked me to be his girl. Without thinking the consequently I accepted him without a week, but i didn't expected that he was playing me.. Our first dating was at Amk, and we started going out almost everyday without a fail.. Point, Plaza, bugis and many places. Fun, joy and laughter.. So.. I started to go plaza/point like everyday with him and his previous friends... One day, we started to quarrelled.. (N) But those quarrell make me even love him more, you have to know this. Then we started to drift.. give each other a cold war even.. Quarrelled almost mention this word _____. His like totally changed towards me.. Then i realised that he've got court thingy.. but i didn't expected his lying to me. Instead of breaking with me after our second month, he end up with other girl.. I thought he want me to hate him instead of missing him? But i was wrong, i hate to admit. Okay, i'm here to tell you that, 'Thanks god, you've dumped me. I will just sit here and enjoy the show, like what you did to me. I really hate you alot, but i don't bear too, i tried, but i can't, GOD TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW' But i realised that his an amazing ex boyfriend of mine, yes and i swear. Friends is much better than a lover? Yes?... takecare man. :)  Day 10 w/o you, i'm sorry. I know i can't miss you now.. but... i'm going to bear with it

Tammytan - Beebeetanny .
Hihi bitch :D Thanks for being my listening ear.. ILOVEYOUR JOKER ALOT. HOW? :(
I'm really very strong, yes. I promise to stop huhu-ing, if impossible okay? Och behbeaar ^^
She's eating my HELLOPANDA now, stupid pigggggggggggg. :( hehe.
Omg, my bibi so cute sia la :( Both of us have the same hobby, dogs.. we luv dogs!! Whose to abuse dogs, you're nothing better than a dork tooo ^^ keke. OMG, i can't wait togo och with you, explore all the things!!



Schedule plan that i've plan :
  • 31July, BloodPledge.
  • 1August, Tammy hse maybe?
  • 2August, Detention _l_ ARGH.
  • 4August, Nafa @ punggol park @ 3 after school. (I'm alone)
  • 5August, yay! Holiday for a time being.
  • 6August/7August, Pub:D
  • 8August, OCH and countdown? ^^v
  • 9August, HAPPYBIRTHDAYSINGAPORE.
  • 10August, back to school.
  • 13August, Tammy birthday :)
I swearz i'm gonnaz njoy those fun during August. Nobody gonna ruined ittttttttttttttt. Kthxbye