My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, July 31, 2010

To the 'special' someone :
Stfu k -'- OMGZ, seriously you don't have to say me til like that, what old clothes what new clothes what clean clothes. FUCKYOU this middle finger is for you _l_. Whose the one who say that he will love her  forever? Whose the one who say that his heart belong to her and only her? Whose the one who say that he will not leave her? Whose the one who say if we separated where will she be? Whose the one who say that if he left where he will be? Whose the one who say promises wasn't mean't to be broken? From the start til our ending you had been lying, your lies disgusted me alot k, actions speak louder than words. Well thats that. Karma bites, honey. No it isn't just a word. It really isn't. And how i always told you retribution is always sweeter than revenge. Now just enjoy your Happily Never After. You’re so predictable.You seems happier w/ your girlfriend huh? Tsk Who bothers? You can might as well delete my number from your contact if you want. *Press Click*. I don't owe you any living didn't even took single money from you. I'm not taking your dirty money for sex. You should go clone yourself, so you can fuck yourself. I felt disgusted to fell in luvz with you. Think twice back about the past. YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME DISGUSTING. Ew. I should have known earlier, why wouldn't you tell me earlier? If you love her more, shouldn't be with me. YES, READERS HE'VE DUMP ME. THOSE WHO HATE ME, AREN'T YOU HAPPY? Laughs. You aren't maturing into either one honey. Tsk, even you're same age as me, who cares? I still can cristise all i one. My blog, you read and listen k. For my goodness sake. That trolls around the mall hoping to be seen, 'flirting with girls and sweettalk with em'? Hah. Joke. My toes are laughing. Please go make a drum circle in the middle of the interstate.Let's just take it as fate has been playing around with us. & ya, so what if i still love you? So what if you're still with your new girlfriend? So what if you don't love me anymore? So what if you're lying? So what if i can't forget you but i'm trying? So what if i post bout you everyday? So what if you hate me alot? So what if i still miss 18th? You can don't bother to read my blog right? So what if i dream bout you everyday? So what if i sniff glue because of you? So what if i cried over you like almost everyday? So what if i changes everything because of you? When i need you, where are you? When i wanna cry, where are you? When i wanna to see you, where are you? Would you even care? NO, you don't bother at all. FAG SERIOUSLY I HAD ENOUGH -.- mark.my.word OKAY, since you already said like this, i won't bother you already am sorry i'm the third party that causes your relationship happy? Maybe we are not fate to be together