My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I keep on forgetting forget about you

Yes, i've put back my cbox already! :) To those people, i'm fine!! Dont worry much okay!! ;)
And hmmm, there's really nothing to blog about nowadays. Life is great, i'm like so strong on the whole but in certain areas of my life, i hate to admit  - i'm out of touch. Oh well, so long. School rocks, but.. our class become so annonying as annonying orange hehe. All that you need to know :) I MISS YOU BBY, YOUR EYES YOUR HAIR YOUR HUGS YOUR KISSES!!!! MISS YOU MAD. bitchy at times but i love you. BEHBEARR~ She totally don't want take picture with me, idiotic much? ^^ h3h3 BABY FASTER AUGUST FASTER LEI. I WANNA GO LIKE SO MANY PLACES LA FUCK. Och, ton, shopping, bitch birthday :D and CLUBBEH is waiting for me. OMG, i'm like so impatient la sia, planning schedule here i come. Okay, i hate it when it comes to nafa, 3pm at punggol park, swee la. -_-  Anyone wanna support me? Obviously not my mother. heheeeee. OI ANYONE WANT TON NOT? I v free on August :)) HAHA.
Should i..? Or should i not?...
                         
                        
                                                               Day 9 w/o you, if you already lost each other, you owed each other a truth.