My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, April 9, 2010

Open that stoic heart of yours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEWCHONG!
Homecoming > Plaza > Mall > Pasir > Plaza > Homed .
Hi lil readers.
I got my second nose piercing already! (Y)
It's quite shocking just naoz, even sweetheart saw me crying, she keep laughing! D:
Stupidsweetheart! 10days more to my siyi & liwen anniversary ! (L)
I still remembered how i get to know siyi. The story goes like this.
There's this guy called lwj, it's actually siyi's ex boyfriend and mine. Eeeew.
That jerk came to text me telling me his single and so, his lies damn disgusting siaz. Goddamn.
In the first place, he didn't told me that he owns a girlfriend and so on. Just two words.
I'm single. So.. I started dating w/ him behind siyi. Somehow i guess, siyi saw me blogging.
So.. Siyi tag me. & we started quarrelling. We quarrelled til very funny sia.
Then few months later, we saw each other, we even took each other number.
Go out for few times with em. This is how i get to know the two dummy-ies! (L)
Heheh, hopefully, one day, we find our mrright! : >
Last but not least,
I use to have one stupid boyfriend, stupiddumbfool.
I really really miss those day when i with you.
No matter what i said, you won't change your fucking mind.
But i really really fucking hope that one day you'll be back by my side.
My fucking past tense boyfriend,
is 15,
looks like 13,
acts like 11,
Thinks like he don't use his fucking brain.
Stupid boyfriend i ever have. We even quarrelled from time to time. :B
Love is always selfish.
If a girl touches you, flirts with you, or hugs you.
She better stop before i use a bamboo stick up your pussy.
If you’re mine one day, I want you ALL TO BY MYSELF.