My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, April 8, 2010

How i wish i could rewind the time when we're together.
Flu + Cough = Sick
Worst still, i lost my voice, i miss my lil cute voices.
My voice sounds like donald duck when i'm shouting.
I feel like killing my throat. -.- Stupid voice.
Definitely hates the feeling of being sick. Well, who likes.
Rkwt did attend school today and still she did her work everyday. :>
Some of the anti-ahlian now days, who wear lil miss tee and pants.
I use to have one of this items. When i was in P5/P6 i use to wear those tee.
BLOGSHOP seriously making me insane ttm!
Earning money to buy clothes. >: Any work introintro? Laughs.
Rotting at home today, sweetheart & bibi is at hougangpolyclinic naoz.
Sad i can't go out due to my sick-ness. Oh gosh. I hate being sick!
Tmr attending chong's chalet. I'm not too sure, depends how well i am >:
Hopefully i get well soon. Teehee. Didn't touch my audi account for months.
I guess there'll be a new patch soon. Raining heavily outside naoz.
I hate rainnnnnnnnnnnnn. x:
One disgusting habit i always have.
Bite finger nails! Eeeeew. Can anyone stop me for doing this?
I want to have more and more piercing!
- Second nose piercing back
- Tongue piercing
- Lips piercing back
- Earbone piercing back
- Bull piercing
I only manage to have,
one nose piercing and 7 earhole piercing. Sad.
Last but not least, i always wanted to have a tattoo.
I'm scare of the pain, NO PAIN NO GAIN right? : >
I wonder what is he doing outside naoz. I miss him superduper plus one manz D:
I think he won't even bothers bout me. -.-
Alright, shall post til here. Baiz human being.