My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shut your crap hell outta your ass.


Compass point > Mall > Home.
Outz w/ vernice today. :B
Text sweetheart! She no reply one. >:
HEY KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY?
You’re so predictable.
You seems happier w/ your girlfriend.
Who bothers? You can might as well delete my number from your contact if you want.
*Press Click*.
& i appreciate lots for that. No need go around telling people anything bout me.
I don't owe you any living didn't even took single money from you.
I'm not taking your dirty money for sex.
You should go clone yourself, so you can fuck yourself.
And what's the benefit of ka-ing people jiaowei behind? Nothing.
I felt disgusted to fell in luvz with you. Think twice back about the past.
YOU SERIOUSLY MADE ME DISGUSTING. Ew.
I should have known earlier, why wouldn't you even change?
You aren't maturing into either one honey.
Tsk, even you're older than me by two years, who cares?
I still can cristise all i one. My blog, you read and listen. For my goodness sake.
You are just 15-years-old trash (YES YOU ARE TRASH)
That trolls around the mall hoping to be seen,
Flirting with girls and sweettalk with em.
And you’re going to tell me that you’re mature? Hah. Joke. My toes are laughing.
Please go make a drum circle in the middle of the interstate.
I really wants a boyfriend to care and appreciate me, is that so difficult?
What have i done. To deserve this punishment from you? I don't think i deserve it.
Whatever. Hongster change, pigs will fly. Kthxbai.