My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, April 12, 2010

Nothing is true.

Hi readers. Rotting at home today, nothing much.
Meet nobody today. Kinda sucks. /: I slept for the whole day. (L)
Attended school today, rebecca once again did her work.
Omg, i passed my chinese k. Failed HE only.
Joking around the class, damn fucking funny.
Fear of losing,
This is the fear that i can describle, i fear that i lost another things over again and again.
Guy always put fault at girls. Yes and i totally agree w/ it. (Y) Hahah.
Somehow, i thought of something. Maybe i shouldn't waste my energy of this lil guy.
Loving him seriously just wasted my effort. Time will tell me everything.
There's so many better guy than him, why must be him?
Because, his special. Very special. Oh well. Bloodyasshole. -.-
Shall post til here. >:

7days more to ANGELA'S BIRTHDAY!