My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I think tonight I love you.



Look  me in the eyes, even though we're over... 
It  doesn't  matter that I haven't knowing you forever, what matters is that you had me smiling since day 1. Sorry for the lack of updates I’ve been so horribly busy and tired this week rot at home eat sleep online.... like almost.. everyday.. everytime... Plus I’m on the verge of  falling sick again (and just when my month-long holidays are coming! damn it)  fuck  you. I think one of my biggest flaws is not knowing when or how to give  up. I  find myself looking back and remembering all the good times of the past. Sometimes in life all you  need is someone to wrap you around your arm. I think I should post often!