My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Friday, June 3, 2011

i dont even know whats going on.


I guess this is what it feels to move on. It's hard for me to write my feeling down and explain how much I really miss you. I know your not reading but.... looking at your profile, seeing you talking to girls it's killing me. I always thought that move on, it meant that one day you woke up, suddenly didn't have the same feelings anymore, but i was wrong, totally wrong. Everytime I said, all those mean words, trying to provoke you deep down in my heart I still care. I see now, I still love you. I'm learning how to stop my missing and loving not to interfere with my life. I guess I need to learn how to be alone again. I.... wish you goodluck in your new girl. Takecare.