My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Sunday, February 13, 2011

On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.

Day out with Natnatlim. :D





Handsome right, hahahah.

Hello. ^-< 
Compass point, Natnathouse, 174, Plaza, Homesweethome.
More pictures on facebook.
I realize that my daily stories of my life changed. I made new friends, my best friend that who are willing to listen whenever I needs them and talked about the world and everything beautiful in it. And that life would always move forward. Everything changed. Every night, images of my past running thru in my mind and I always thought to myself, 'If history could be repeated, I wouldn't make any mistakes.' As that goes, I crafted a 4month plan that involved in my life, I decided to change my life. For me, for the things that I wanted.  

And this time, I'm truly looking towards the future and accepting that this chapter of my life, whatever it was, is over. I want to welcome what's to come with a completely light and open heart because now I realize I'm finally letting go of what's false in my life to let in what will be true. I finally realize that the most important person I could ever love, is myself. And part of loving myself is recognizing that I deserve someone who doesn't just say that they love me, but actually really does. And to give that person the chance, I'll weed out those who would fake it. Because we choose the lives we live and I choose truth and joy. I choose love.