My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fairytales.

I haven't been online too much, blame laziness. Yeah, FUCK. It's wednesday tomorrow. And I'm not excited. Well, studies is bored I know, you see if you didn't study, what's bout your future, for sake of my future, therefore I shall study real hard. Haha.
She loved you every second of everyday. Waits for your text while you're still playing those computer games. Hugs you tight whenever you have a problem. She'd rather be with you than going out with her friends. Calls you  every night just to makes sure you're okay. Doesn't care if her parents would kill her for coming home late just to spend long hours with you. Saves her allowance just to buy you something sweet during monthsary. Brings down her pride just to make the relationship works.

Every tear drop that falls underneath her eyes are all because of you, she never did anything to hurt you. So why do you keep on ripping her heart if all  she wanted to do is to make you happy.