My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Though I'm having a holiday, somehow I miss school you know. Hahahaha. Reason's why I fucking hate school and think it's complete waste of my time.
1. I end up forgetting everything I learned that year thus learning completely pointless. That is if I even learn anything to begin with.
2. Homework, fuckyeah.bitch
3. That one annonying kid that doesn't GTFO and give you personal spaces. -.-
4. Some bitchy teacher who are having their period. 24/7 _l_
5. Waking up in the morning for some bullshits, not some, this is fucking bullshit.
Well... 3years of secondary life. Wtf. Must tolerate in school. My outlook of school is utterly bullshit. Thus, is ugly. And times where we needa tie our hair during assembly, when my hair looks like shit, never. Then....
And so when I'm on my bed, thoughts running through my mind. Every day and night. And I've stopped getting mad at you because I realized how much I changed too. You know that feeling you get when you look at someone straight in the eyes and without saying anything you know everything they're saying? You know what feeling you get when you're hugging someone so tight and you feel so safe and you don't ever want to let go? You know that feeling when you're looking up the sky together, both completely silent and as you both turn, your faces coincidentally glances into one another, only to find a smile between both of them? You know that feeling when you love someone else so much, sometimes makes you want to cry out of joy and being scared? I just  need a honest love...