My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at the random moment. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy would slap me when I'm acting dumb. Someone who would throw me his shirt at my face. Someone who would let me and give me win. A guy who make fun of me just to hear me laugh. He'd play my hair and give me that retarded looks on his face. Someone who would share with me his blanket when we're sleeping. We'd take tons of silliest pictures of  each other and hug each other while I was using the computer together in the house. But mostly, someone who would spend hours crying when I was with you and make me smile. He doesn't exist. LOL