My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, November 24, 2010


6weeks had pass, you know how bad it is. 
Hi.readers. Do I look that old? -___- I'm 14, not 18. Stop mistaken me as 16-18, cuz I'm fucking hell not.
Hahahahahahahahaha.  Lately, pool again. I get so interested in pool. Omg. Tammy came to my house. Val cab down to my housedownstairs, headed down to lor ah song to val house, chitchat waited for her to change her stuffs and all. Plaza. 5plus met Sab and all, plaza again. 7plus, Sab and co left, soon Tammy. Pool til quite late. Val friend came to fetch us with his car, hehe. Anyway thanks! :) Stop for awhile for a smoking break, homesweethome. Took many pictures with val, ha ha. Going pub with darlingx next week!! Hehe, see you. :-)