My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Monday, October 18, 2010

I tried to get this relationship back but it's obviously not working. Crying doesn't slove the matter. People often say, '拿的起放的下,但是.' There's so much left unsaid that It's got to a point where I'm a mess. I can't keep trying. I won't lie, I still hope you'll call & probably won't move on properly till you do. I'm confused that you were just going to leave it though you know what I'm feeling. Despite what you have going on I'd support you not stress you. You say your life has a schedule, I could've worked with that all I wanted was your time, however much or little. I need you to know that I would've been different. No lies, control, cheating or games. Think of the time we spent together. You know we'd have been good for each other. You made me feel things I'd never felt before then took it away as if it was nothing. As if I was nothing. No explanation. Imagine how that feels. Being openly emotional isn't something I do so you know I'm really trying. What happens when she wants him back? But I already know the answer to that. Maybe one day he’ll love me. Maybe one day he won’t want her, won’t want me to be her. Maybe one day he’ll think I’m truly beautiful and look at me the way I look at him every time I see him. But then again, maybe one day I’ll get over him. Maybe one day I can look at him and say, “You’re so not worth this” and actually believe it. Maybe one day I’ll be able to think about someone else. But, I wish I can. *Rebecca Look* His dumping you, NO. I would be saying, "THANKS GOD HE'VE DUMP ME." I believe i can get over him. Hate is a strong words, so I replace love. You use to be a strong girl. But.. I don't know what's was your reason, I'm still here for you. If you felt everything you said you did you could balance it. But I can't force that. You have your reasons. I just wish you didn't. Either way, my feelings won't change.