My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A brand new day, a brand new life.

Hi sexy. '.'
Today, it will be me last time touching glue, i won't disappoint you guys! :) And you. I'm won't be so foolish either. Basically, went out with Sab, tammy, mabel, fiona and ron. Aw, his dog was so fucking adorable. I swear, but beware of  his dog ate too much salt,*fake* his fur keep dropping. Hahahaha! I guess, her master gave her loads of salt. Okay, went to green today. Ate and then left to hougang ave 8, point and homesweethome about 10plus. So many things happen, i won't elaborate. Hehehehehehehe. My heart literally shattered into pieces at the moment you told you're not gonna do anything to save this relationship. And that you're just gonna sit back and let whatever happen, happens. 'If God want us to be together,we will'. But then again, if you love something, you should work for it. It's sad, because you left me hanging. You told me I'm a lousy girl and I never appreciate. You said I never made effort in maintaining this relationship. I told myself to give all up on you. But then again, I can't. Everyday, I feel so lost. And when our song started playing on iTunes, phone or on other people's phone the feeling I have towards you, it's there. Tears started shedding. Every night, I fall asleep in wet pillow. While you enjoy hanging out with your friends. You told me you were hurting too, but it doesn't seem like it. And I can't watch any sort of love, romance movies anymore. Because it hurts so badly. I was never those who cried during sad love stories, but now, I am. Whenever i see couples, hugging, kissing etc reminds me of you. You turned me into an emotionally weak person. You promised me forever. You said you were gonna marry me. You said I was the only you loved. You said you'll love me for as long as you can. I told you I don't believe in sweet talks. But, you made me believed everything you said. And then you tore me apart. You broke my heart. Completely. But I love you, and yet I shouldn't. You spoiled my whole perspective towards love. Do you know that? But well.... If i truly love him, let him go. If he doesn't come back, he is not meant for me. So.. time to let go? :) I was lost, so lost. Until then, my dearest friends was the one who are there for me when I'm down. I had fled there to find myself, and when I did I realized you guys never once lost me. Thank you for waiting, for guarding, for keeping. There's so many friends there for me. Yeah. Once bitten, twice shy. Happens one, happens twice won't be happening thrice. :-) Pictures are all in facebook! xoxo