My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


















There's a huge changes from your old you and new you. You don't seem to be bothered. Cold shoulder and etc. You usually wasn't like this, not at all. Every one second, one minute and one hour, you are. Lovesick turtledoves teasing, laughing and giggling with all your might. Add together, the old you. Typical singaporean pig. A few minutes later, you began yelling and berating me and we started quarreling in progress. Couples like us usually argue over Jealousy. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, its not even negative in itself loh. People react to jealous feelings because women are making it negative. Learn to act by reason and not by emotion. Trust and devotion? Yes, i promise. Why... I have a hardest understanding for you, but i'm trying to understand you. Nobody know how i felt, constantly blaming myself for not handle you well. Blaming oneself for everything that is wrong. Why would anyone care about me? WHY. Please be responsible. When you're having fun late at night, i'm the one who help you cover with your parents. Sometimes, i feel damn piss off whenever, you're saying things that hurting me, but i'm the one who always bear with you. Let me try & I'll put a smile on your face typical singaporean pig. I love you. :@