My photo
It's okay if I'm not the hottest girl around, as long as I have a decent personality, I'll be fine. Another half, JoleenLzh. ♥.♥

Thursday, September 30, 2010




There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. Love is the key to all relationships. It is a fact we all know. But, most of the times we take our loved ones for granted. This adds bitterness to our relationships. Lovers love to get pampered by their loved ones. Not many of us know that guys do like to get pampered by their girlfriends. During life's most troubled times, one tends to lose faith in themself, but some thinks that having a relationship is so much troublesome, but for me having a boyfriend with me is something amazing, i taste what's love. I do not love you except because I love you. :) Bbie, i love your kiss and cute lil ass. :D